Exercise Physiology is a natural approach to managing one’s health; using exercise as ‘medicine.’ Our Exercise Physiologist is an accredited full member of the Exercise and Sports Science Association (ESSA).
Lucy Ashby is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP – Exercise & Sports Science Australia ESSA) and Exercise Scientist. She was awarded a Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation) in 2016 from Charles Sturt University after completing her Bachelor of Exercise Science.
Lucy is the current Program Manager of our newest program, Move4Medicine.
She is a certified Level 2 Kinetic Link Training Coach and a Level 1 Pilates Equipment Instructor.
Lucy is also a My Health for Life Facilitator.
Branyan Exercise Exercise Physiology services include:
- Chronic disease management with exercise prescription (including injuries/chronic medical conditions and disabilities)
- Health and physical activity and education
- Advice and support for lifestyle modification with a focus on achieving behavioural change
- Enhance wellbeing via exercise
- General dietary advice (based on current nutritional guidelines)
- HeartStart program
- Move4Medicine program
For more information: https://www.essa.org.au/Public/Professional_Standards/ESSA_Scope_of_Practice_documents.aspx.
Ask our friendly reception to book an appointment on (07) 4150 1800.
- Private health insurance rebates for Exercise Physiology processed through HiCAPS.
- Medicare rebate is available for eligible Medicare GPMP/TCA (GP Management Plan / Team Care Arrangement) referrals. There is a small gap between the Medicare rebate and our fees.
- DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral.