Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Branyan Clinic Physiotherapy
Jenni Vass has a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (Honours) graduating in 2016 from Central Queensland University. She is an accredited provider for GLA:D® Australia OsteoArthritis programs, and is certified in Dry Needling, and Vestibular Rehabilitation.
Branyan Clinic Physiotherapy services include:
- Dry needling
- Clinical taping
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Osteoarthritis – GLAD:OA
- Before and After Surgery rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis exercise assessments and prescription
- Sporting injuries
- Chronic Disease Management
- Exercise advice and instruction
Ask our reception staff to book your appointment 4150 1800
- Private health insurance rebates for Physiotherapy processed through HiCAPS.
- Medicare rebate is available for eligible Medicare GPMP/TCA (GP Management Plan / Team Care Arrangement) referrals. There is a small gap between the Medicare rebate and our fees.
- DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral
Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, registered health practitioners with AHPRA, and certified Level 2 Kinetic Link Training (KLT) coaches.