Physiotherapy Bundaberg - Musculoskeletal & Rehabilitation
Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
In Australia, physiotherapists are already first contact practitioners—you don’t need a referral from a GP to seek care from a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists are appropriately qualified AHPRA-regulated autonomous clinical practitioners who are able to assess, diagnose, treat and discharge a person without a medical referral – where appropriate. (APA Advocacy Factsheet)
Lauren Cameron is a general physiotherapist with an interest in musculoskeletal injuries. Lauren graduated from Central Queensland University with a Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy and was awarded First Class Honours. Lauren is a registered AHPRA Health Professional and a Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Lauren is passionate about exercise and empowering people to recover from musculoskeletal injuries through optimal movement patterns. She thoroughly enjoys working with, and supporting patients to achieve their goals. Lauren enjoys all aspects of physiotherapy, and is always seeking professional development to further her knowledge.
Branyan Clinic Physiotherapy services include:
- Clinical taping
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Osteoarthritis management
- Before and After Surgery rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis exercise assessments and prescription
- Sporting injuries
- Chronic Disease Management
- Exercise advice and instruction
Book a Physiotherapist Appointment
To book an appointment please call (07) 4150 1800.
- Private health insurance rebates processed through HiCAPS.
- Medicare rebate is available for eligible Medicare GPMP/TCA (GP Management Plan / Team Care Arrangement) referrals. There is a gap between the Medicare rebate and our fees.
- DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral.
Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, and registered health practitioners with AHPRA.